Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Home for the Holidays

I went 'home' for a couple days over the holidays and there's an old Mariah Carey poster on the wall in my old room. I used to have a bit of a thing for her, back in her Hero days before she turned into a massive whore. Anyways, I looked at the poster and something seemed to be missing. I figured it out, let's see if you can. (I added the arrows to lead you in the right direction)

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com


From this site:

Did Mariah get breast implants?
Mariah has denied reports of any breast augmentations and credits her cleavage to a weight gain and specially made water-and-gel-filled push-up bras from Victoria's Secret. "In Touch Weekly" magazine also reports that Mariah admitted to seeing holistic therapist Bharti Vyas for bust firming and massaging.


Whatever. She's as flat as a board in that old poster and I don't believe for a second that that's all push-up bra. You can't push up what's not there. Regardless, what's more 'embarassing'? Admitting to getting breast implants? Or admitting that you let some guy claiming to be a holistic therapist massage your chest?

Anyways, what was the point again? Oh yeah, I'd like to announce that I am a holistic therapist and I'm opening my own "Bust firming and Massaging" clinic. First visit is free, and don't forget to tell a friend. (Results vary, I make no guarantees.)

No comments:

Post a Comment