Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Random thoughts at work

You can fight all you want to climb to the top of a pile of shit, but when all is said and done, if you're successful, all you're doing is standing on the top of a pile of shit.

Mexico was nice, and, believe it or not, I didn't get killed. We must have been successful hiding the fact that we're Canadians. Be warned Canada, Mexicans are out to get you. Especially if you're not looking when you're crossing the road. They just wait for stuff like that. I also heard that sometimes Canadians who aren't paying attention get hit by cars in, get this, Canada! Do you know what that means? That's right, THE MEXICANS ARE COMING TO GET US HERE. IN CANADA! Those wily Mexicans. They're talking about a travel advisory for Mexico, but I think we should take it one step further and not even go outside.

Here's a picture of a whale. I now understand why some whales are endangered species. Seeing something as majestic as a huge whale jumping out of the water just makes me want to grab a harpoon and start killing. You just know they're up to something. I feel threatened by things I don't understand and figure it's better them than me. If that weren't enough, these aren't just any whales, they're Mexican whales.




No comments:

Post a Comment