Wednesday, June 20, 2007

People are idiots

With the exception of you, my fine readers, people are idiots.

I think these people should be shot.

The fact that people think it's a good idea to weave in and out of traffic, and then cause an accident that kills someone is so incredibly selfish that I seriously hope someone runs them over. Unfortunately, I imagine they'll just get a slap on the wrist and then have some kids who will one day follow in daddy's footsteps and do something stupid. I say, stop the chain now.

And, read this. This story makes absolutely no sense and I have a hard time believing it's true. An angry mob in Texas beats a man to death because he hit a kid in his car (and didn't even kill them)? In Texas, why would they waste their time beating a guy to death when they can just shoot him? Better question, why didn't the guy who was getting the beating just shoot the attackers? This story asks more questions than it answers.

I also think that we should cane people who break the law. Seriously. If there's a rule that says not to do something (like littering and speeding through stop signs) and you make the conscious decision to do it anyways, if you get caught, I say that you deserve a caning. The next time you think about littering, maybe you'll think twice after you recal the sting of the cane from the first time. There'd be no appeals either. Police officer sees you litter, BAM, consider yourself caned. What? You didn't do it? Oh well, mistakes are made, you'll get over it. I suppose the only drawback would be that the police officer would have to refrain from letting that 'power' get to his/her head, as they could technically just go around accusing people of things and then cane them. I'd have to either think of a way to prevent that, or, if I can't, I'd probably just end up becoming a police officer.

No comments:

Post a Comment