Monday, June 14, 2004

Oh. My. Goodness.

I just watched the finale of the cruelest show on tv - The WB's Superstar USA!!. Why is it that seeing others in pain gives us such pleasure? (By "us" I mean "you", because, personally, I'm disgusted by this show. You should all be ashamed of yourselves you sadistic bastards!)

Anyways, I'd like to introduce you to, quite possibly, the world's dumbest person.


Oh Jamie, so pretty, yet so stupid. (Don't worry if you haven't seen it yet, I didn't spoil anything.) You must watch this to believe it (I think it's on again on Thursday on Much Music). The magnitude of her ineptitude is overwhelming, but her seemingly unwavering belief that she's a singing sensation leads me to believe that maybe Jamie is a little unbalanced. Oh well, I guess giving morons 15 minutes of fame is what 'reality' tv is all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment