Saturday, July 30, 2005

The last 2 weeks - Part 1.

I going to give a quick recap of the past 2 weeks.

I saw the Fantastic Four. It wasn't horrible, but it would have been better if the Fantastic Four looked a little something like this.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


What do I know though? Or maybe just call it the Fantastic One. That would negate the need for a lot of expensive special effects. One last thing, she definitely wouldn't be the Invisible Girl. No, no, the Fantastic One is never invisible.

I was also at the cottage for a week. Upon looking at my girlfriend's pictures, I noticed a lot of them are ass shots. I can't blame her though, I do have a fantastic ass.

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com


For those of you who are really perceptive, there's one picture that's different than the others. There's a prize for the one who gets it.

I was in Clearwater Florida for a week too, but that's for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment