Sunday, February 12, 2006

Is it Sunday already?

Well, it seems that I haven't updated this much at all this week. As they say, 'Time flies when you're having fun', and when you're not I guess, as last week went pretty quick.

I have a few thoughts though.

Women's hockey shouldn't be in the Olympics. YET. Canada and the US have teams that are too much better than everyone else. Canada beat Italy 16-0 and Russia 11-0. It's not competitive at all and kind of embarassing.

I buy heads of lettuce for my lunch sandwiches but I end up throwing most of it out. I don't feel bad about it though, because if you tossed a head of lettuce to a bum, or a starving person, they'd probably just toss it aside, because, really, who just wants to eat lettuce? Fucking ingrates.

I bought the DVDs for the first season of Kenny vs. Spenny. It's a Canadian show where 2 guys compete for stupid things and it's hilarious. If you ever get a chance to watch it, watch it. It is damn funny.

That's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment