Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Reality Show Update!

Yes, I'm sure you've all been waiting for my reality show update, so here it is.

Survivor.

I picked Earl, and he won. I rule.

The Amazing Race.

I picked Dustin and Kandice, and they didn't win. They came in second. I was close. I rock.

The Apprentice.

I picked Stefani, and she won. I rule.

American Idol.

I picked Blake, and he lost. He did finish second though. I rock.

America's Next Top Model.

I picked Dionne, and she lost. I don't even know where she finished. It was a while ago. I think the hispanic woman won.

The Pussycat Dolls.

I don't really care who won this, but my picks didn't win. Does it really matter if there is one more skanky woman in that group? I'd say no.

Dancing With The Stars.

I picked the guy from N'Sync, and he lost. He did finish second though, which is pretty good. I rock.

Now there's nothing on tv to watch (at least until the next wave of crappy reality shows starts) so maybe I'll update more.

No comments:

Post a Comment