Sunday, March 28, 2004

Posting Number 1!!!

Well, this is post number one (see title). I'm not too sure really what I expect out of this, so far it's not flowing as easily as I thought. Maybe I don't really have anything interesting to say... Maybe I'll talk about running. I was thinking that maybe I'd try to qualify for the Boston Marathon this year. If you take a look at the qualifying time for a male between the ages of 18-34 you'll see that it's 3 hours and 10 minutes. I ran the Toronto Marathon last year and I think I had a respectable time (chip time) of 3:41:30. So, where does that leave me for Boston? Well, if I were 55-59 years old, I'd be booking a plane ticket. Unfortunately, being 27, I have half an hour to cut off my time. I don't really want to go to Boston anyways.....

No comments:

Post a Comment