Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Justin Timberlake

As Mitzzee pointed out a couple comments ago, I look like Justin Timberlake - or, I guess, because I'm older, he looks like me. There is an easy way to tell the difference though, you just have to remember, one of us was in love with Britney Spears for a while not too long ago and the other was that homo lead singer of 'NSync.

Now, I found some pictures on the internet and the resemblance is uncanny.
Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

Know which one is me? Of course not! We're twins.

This one is a little easier, but just because Kylie won't let me post those other pictures she let me take of her.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Anyways, as you can see, Justin is basically my clone, and he stole my whole plan of fronting a boy band, making millions of dollars and then sleeping with movie stars. What's the point now? It has been done. He's such an asshole.

No comments:

Post a Comment