Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Heeey Tigah...

I watched a couple minutes of "Siegfried & Roy: The Miracle" tonight. I suppose Roy's determination and drive is admirable, but he said something to the effect of "God wants me to get better", or something equally pious. Anyways, stupid statements like this annoy me. Why would God let a tiger chew on poor Roy, only to make him struggle to walk and regain control over his body again? Is it possible that God is some horribly cruel jerk who chose Roy to illustrate his crazy sadistic tendencies?? If that's the case, then I like His style... If God really wanted Roy to be healthy and to be 'normal', then that tiger would have just given Roy some nice little kitty kisses, instead of puncturing his ascending cervical artery, or whichever artery was punctured.

As a side note, every day I thank the good Lord for protecting ME from the tigers. 27 years and no tiger attacks. What a saviour we have!!

No comments:

Post a Comment