Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Bad Photos II

Since I had such fun with the last bad photo I posted, I figured I'd post another one!! Remember, I am a gifted artist who takes pictures of flowers in dewy meadows and the sun shining through trees, I just choose not to post them. Why? 'Cause, well, everyone else does.

This is pure crap!


Check that out! Notice how the light and dark contrast really makes it hard to tell what I was taking the picture of, and I didn't even feel the need to center it. The saddest part is that the camera didn't just go off - I really wanted to take this picture. This one is so crappy that when the pictures were developed, it took me a minute to figure out what the hell it was. Again, I'll be impressed if you can tell what this is (and, yes, it's a subway, but why would I take a picture of a subway?).

No comments:

Post a Comment