Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Paul's Book Club!! (Not to be confused with Oprah's)

Don't read a book today!
This is a little different than Oprah's club. I haven't read this book, nor do I plan on ever reading it. Join my club, don't read this book!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


The next book in my club is called, "Memoirs of a Geisha". Or, translated into layman's terms "Life Stories about being a Chinese Whore". What's that you're yelling?? Geisha's aren't Chinese, nor are they whores?? Well, maybe if I'd read it I would have known that. Christ, give me a break.

Also, from the cover, you can tell that it's in black and white. I hate books that are black and white. Sure, it's for dramatic effect, but if I'm reading a book about whores, I want it to be in colour dammit!

Anyways, the next book in my club is Memoirs of a Geisha. Join my club, don't read this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment