Saturday, May 07, 2005

Who said it??

I've developed a little game I call, "Who said it?"

Below are 2 quotes, one from Britney Spears and one from Franz Joseph Haydn. Can you tell which is which??? First to guess right gets a prize!!

"I wish my hair was thicker, and I wish my feet were prettier. My toes are really ugly. I wish my ears were smaller. And my nose could be smaller too.

AND

"Often when I was wrestling with obstacles of every kind, when my physical and mental strength alike were running low and it was hard for me to persevere in the path on which I had set my feet, a secret feeling within me whipsered: 'There are so few happy and contented people here below, sorrow and anxiety pursue them everywhere; perhaps your work, may, some day, become a spring from which the careworn may draw a few moments, rest and refreshment.' And that was a powerful motive for pressing onward."

Thanks for playing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment