Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Best 50 bucks I ever spent...



This season has all (or most) of the classics. The monorail one, the one with Pepi, Duff Gardens, the Itchy and Scratchy movie, Gabbo!!, Mr. Plow, "dental plan!!, Lisa needs braces, dental plan!!, Lisa needs braces...", I choo, choo, choose you, and the one where Homer needs the triple bypass. If you like the Simpsons, you need these DVDs. If you don't like the Simpsons, I'd prefer that you never come back to this site, because there's obviously something wrong with you. Nah, I'm just kidding, you can still come back...

1 comment:

  1. I had to leave a comment, even if the post is 8 years old, even if no one ever see's this reply... but "If you don't like the Simpsons, I'd prefer that you never come back to this site" will be my motto for every thing I ever do from now on! You sir are a visionary

    ReplyDelete