Thursday, June 02, 2005

Memes!! What the hell does that mean??

Ok, I know that these "memes" as they're called are all over the place, and hell, I did one, once, but I was young and stupid, and I didn't really know what I was doing. Anyways, now they're everywhere and it has to stop! I go to my favourite blogs expecting something fresh and original, and what do I get?

If I could be a painter...

Who thought that was an interesting question? Who CAN'T be a painter? Do you have 1 arm and can you move it?? Yes?? Then you could be a painter. Most people CHOOSE not to be painters, well, because it would be a shitty job.

I hated those chain emails that tried to convince you that if you forwarded the message on you'd have eternal happiness, or even better, free clothes from the GAP! Well, did anyone ever get those clothes? That's right, nobody did (except the brother of a friend of my cousin, swear to God it's true).

Anyways, in closing please, for the love of God, forward this message along to 5 of your friends and post it on your blog, trust me, the blogosphere will thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment