Saturday, June 25, 2005

Batman Begins...

(Opening credits)

Hey, this looks pretty cool, but I'm pretty tired, I hope I can stay awake...

(a while later)

Hellllo Katie Holmes!

(boring dialogue - uh oh, my eyes are getting heavy....must... stay... awake)

Cool! Batman is flying around kicking some ass...now..... he's..... playing baseball in his pajamas...What the hell?? FUCK, I'm asleep! I paid good money to see this, and I'm sleeping. Ha! Batman just hit a homerun. Way to go Batman!

loud noise

(Back in the movie theatre) - Woah, there's Morgan Freeman. Where the hell did he come from? What the hell is going on?

Uh oh, it's a slow scene...Katie's back though, but eyes...getting...heavy.
What's that Katie? You want me? Huh? Really? Katie, what are you doing? Oh, I see. Don't worry about Batman, he's off somewhere playing baseball.

loud noise, people moving around

Huh, what? Oh, people are leaving.

THE END.

Overall, I'd say Batman Begins was pretty good, especially the part where Katie Holmes seduced me and we had wild passionate sex. Yeah, especially that part.

No comments:

Post a Comment