Saturday, June 18, 2005

Update on New Year's Resolutions (Part 2)

Well, Now I'll update you on the sitcom.

It's a work in progress, but I call it, "The Nuclear Family" and it's all about a family who lives inside a nuclear reactor. Actually, it's just a husband and wife, because it's hard to reproduce when your gonads have been shriveled up by massive amounts of radiation.

Wife - "Hey dear, I think it's time we thought about children"

Husband - "Ummm, hello???" (pointing at crotch) "Remember the shriveled gonads??"

(cue laugh track)

I imagine it'll only last a couple shows as I think they'd die of radiation sickness pretty quickly. I'd want to keep it as realistic as possible so the viewing audience can relate.

I have a pretty good feeling about this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment