Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Once Upon a Time...

"Come with me", she said and I followed her down the hall. She was stunning. Her eyes were so beautiful, I couldn't help but stare into them. This must be my lucky day, I thought. She must have been the most attractive one there.

"Sit down", she said.

I sat down, a little nervous about what was about to happen. It had been a while, and I wasn't sure what to say.

She was quiet, but I could tell she knew what she was doing. She sat down beside me; her penetrating gaze was almost hypnotic. She leaned over, her breasts just barely grazing my body. Her hands were busy, and she was gentle, she touched my lips, it was all happening so fast. Twenty minutes later she was finished, and in came the Asian girl. They talked for a minute and then she took her turn with me while the other watched.

To make a long story short, it was the best damn trip to the dentist EVER! It was so great I stopped by the whore-house on the way home.

No comments:

Post a Comment