Monday, June 13, 2005

Update on New Year's Resolutions (Part 1)

Well, it's now 6 months into the year, so I thought I'd update you all on my New Year's Resolutions.

I did indeed join the gym. Seriously, I'm huge.

Anyways, funny story about the gym. Well, the other day when I was pumping iron, the strangest thing happened. There I was doing my thing, and across the room I saw the finest looking man ever. I kind of found myself staring. Having never been so impressed or 'attracted' to someone of the same sex before it kind of made me feel uncomfortable. I couldn't help but notice that he was looking at me as well. My pulse quickened. "What is happening here?", I thought. I quickly shifted my gaze, as did he. I continued with my sets, but found myself thinking about that other man. I glanced around again, and there he was, again, looking at me. I reached down to grab my water, and he did as well, at the exact same time. Then I noticed that he was wearing the same shirt as I was, and the same shoes. Then I remembered that gym is full of mirrors. Then I thought, "Damn Paul, you look fine", then I thought, "Phew, I'm not gay."

No comments:

Post a Comment