Sunday, August 28, 2005

2 Birds with one stone

I've been tagged by Lisa and a while back it was Jootastic. I typically don't do this stuff, for no reason other than the fact that everyone does it, you get the same stuff on every blog and it's not that original. Having said all that, I haven't had any time to think of anything else, so I bring you

7 THINGS I WILL NEVER DO

7. Join the circus. Working with animals might be cool, but carnies are creepy and I'm sure they'd try to steal my stuff.

6. Pick up a hitchhiker. Even if she were really hot, I'm sure there are hot women out there who'd cut me if given the chance.

5. Go hunting. I just don't see the point. I'm all about hiding in the bushes with a gun, but I tend to like to keep that local.

4. Participate in a polar bear swim (you know the ones where you jump in a frigid lake for no reason?) If someone were to ask, it might go something like this -

Person 1 - "Hey Paul, do you want to go jump in a frozen lake?"
Paul - "No"

3. Write a book called "The Hows and Whys of Auto Repair". I don't know anything about auto repair, and, if I did, I'm nowhere near ambitious enough to write a book.
2. Write and direct a movie and then cast Nick Nolte. I hate Nick Nolte.
1. All joking aside here, as sophisticated as it might make me look, and as cool as it might make me appear in the eyes of my peers, you'll never catch me sucking on a fag. No siree, cigarettes are gross.

10 Songs I'm Listening To.

Xavier Rudd (I don't know the titles, but they're all good.)

You're Beautiful - James Blunt. My sister went to Europe and brought it back for me. It's not bad.

Don't Go Away - Oasis. It's the greatest song ever.

Father and Son - Cat Stevens.

Fix You - Cold Play. Yet another song about Gwyneth Paltrow! It's good though, so I can look past those sickening details.

Morning After - Howie Day. His first cd rules.

Mr. Jones - Counting Crows. It's an oldie but a goodie. (Fuck I'm old)

Jolene - Ray Lamontagne. Lots of acoustic guitar and slow crap that I like.

Any song by Athlete.

The Obvious Child - Paul Simon. He's a genius.

Finally, to cap it all off, I tag you all!!! Muahahahahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment