Tuesday, August 30, 2005

I am a Genius!

I have a cat.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


My girlfriend is allergic to the cat. Anyways, while watching tv a commercial came on for Febreze Allergen Reducer. It was an annoying commercial so I wanted to change the station. Apparently though, it was a commercial that I should be paying attention to.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Now, this is probably the first time I've ever actually gone out and bought something solely because of a commercial I saw. (Unless you count that Axe body spray, because if that works like they advertise - DAMN!)

So, the idea is that you spray the furniture with the allergen reducer and it keeps the allergens from becoming airborne. Now, here's where me being a genius comes in. I could spray the furniture, but there's a lot of it so wouldn't it make more sense if I prevented the allergens from getting there in the first place???

Anyways, to make a long story short, instead of wasting it on the furniture, I just sprayed the cat. (Don't let that picture fool you she loved it!)

I saved myself both time and money as there's less surface area on a cat than on the entire friggin' house. The cat's not too happy, but you can't please everyone.

So, in closing, if you keep the allergens on the cat, you don't have to worry about the couch and the rug and the chairs and you don't have to vacuum all the damn time.

No comments:

Post a Comment