Thursday, August 04, 2005

Paul's Book Club!! (Not to be confused with Oprah's)

Don't read a book today!
This is a little different than Oprah's club. I haven't read this book, nor do I plan on ever reading it. Join my club, don't read this book!

Well, the next book in my club is "Don Quixote".

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Well, imagine my surprise when I discovered that this book wasn't called "Donkey Hotey". Sure, I have a new book, but I can never go to that Chapters again. Plus, it's WAY too fat to bother with. It's like the Kirstie Alley of books. Even if it was about donkeys I still don't think I'd want to read it.

I don't care what Cervantes says, "Don Quixote" equals "Don Quicksote" in my book, classic or not, that's fucked up. Another thing, how the hell do you tilt at windmills? What the hell does that mean?

In closing, the next book in my club is Don Quixote. Join my club, don't read this book.

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

Paul's Book Club is having its first meeting next Tuesday at my house. Don't worry if you don't know where I live, as of 2 seconds ago the meeting was cancelled.

No comments:

Post a Comment