Tuesday, August 23, 2005

I'm Back Bitches!!

My computer died so I've been forced to amuse myself doing other things (not that you perverts....nah, I'm just kidding, I've been doing that.) One of which has been to watch 2 seasons of the Dave Chappelle Show. Damn, I haven't heard the "N" word so many times since Mark Fuhrman was testifying. (Because I'm white I have to write "N" word, as if I said "Nigger" I'd be racist - I'm not though. I dislike all people equally - but, as George Orwell once said, some animals are more equal than others. He also said a bunch of stuff about 1984 that wasn't true though, so what the fuck did he know?) ANYWAYS, until my computer is fixed I'll be forced to waste my time sitting on my ass in front of the tv, instead of a computer - which is where I'm going right now. Later bitches.

No comments:

Post a Comment