Sunday, March 13, 2005

Dear Zach Braff...

Dear Zach,

Because so many people comment on your blog, I thought I'd send you a letter instead. You see, I'm more than just a nameless shmoe who watches Scrubs and Garden State and I didn't want to be 'just another commenter', lost in a sea of other people who don't appreciate you as much as I do. I really like your blog because it's like you're really talking to me. I check it every day - I'm sure you'd update it more if you had time.

Funny story, I watched Garden State on pay-per-view yesterday (it was only $4.99 - I was going to rent it, but it's $5.99 at Blockbuster. I know it's only a dollar, but money's tight since the lay-off, and with the baby on the way...). Anyways, it started at 3, but the pay-per-view station screwed me up, and we missed the first 10 minutes! We had to wait until the next one to see how it started!! Man, isn't that just so funny? Such is life, I suppose. (You can tell that story at your fancy parties, I'm sure it'll get a laugh!)

Anyways, keep up the good work, and I look forward to your reply. I understand if you're busy though. I shouldn't spend so much time on the computer anyways, I don't want to be on unemployment forever.

Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment