Monday, March 28, 2005

It was one year ago today...

I was sitting on my ass being bored reading Dave's blog (that he never updates any more) and I thought, "Maybe I should start a blog. How hard can it be??" The rest is, as they say, history.

This is Post 1. It's not very interesting. Some things never change.

Here is my first Jack Van Impe Review. I love Jack.

I think the first comment by someone I didn't know was from Treehugger, but Haloscan deletes old comments, so I can't check.

Here's the post that got me about 5000 hits in 2 days. Sex sells. Of all those 5000 people, I don't think any of them spoke english, or ever came back.

This post got me the most comments (if memory serves). Dogs better than cats? Please.

And to top it all off, earlier this year, I was nominated for an award! I lost. Big time.

Anyways, that's my year in review. Thanks for reading. What does next year bring? Well, I'm no wiser nor am I more mature, so probably more of the same crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment