Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Milk Bags!!

Well, apparently buying milk in bags is a Canadian thing, so to help my neighbours (not neighbors) to the south, I've put together a little guide to Canadian milk bags. Gotta love Canadian milk bags.

Step 1

Pour milk from bag into glass.

Step 2

Empty last bit of milk out. Waste not, want not, that's what I say. (Look, I'm sucking milk out of a milk bag!! Hee hee.)

Step 3

Get new bags from fridge.

Step 4

Put new bag into milk bag container.

Step 5

Cut corner off bag for ease of pouring. If necessary, bite corner of bag. (The cat is optional)

Step 6

Throw out little piece of plastic and you're done!!

Step 7

Let the cat drink the milk, as you just wanted to take some pictures of it.

I hope this clears up the whole "milk bags" issue. If there are any questions feel free to ask, but there's really not much more to tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment