Monday, April 12, 2004

World's Biggest Idiot??

Well, since Jack's latest show hasn't been posted yet, I'm stuck with this. Might this man be the world's biggest idiot? What would possess a man (or woman) to throw away over $100 000.00? What's that you say? He won? Sure, but he could just as easily have lost, and regardless of the fact that he won, it was a stupid thing to do.

"It's really down to my friends and family and Mum and Dad," he told Reuters Television on Sunday. "I knew even if I lost I'd always have a home to go to."

Not if he were my friend he wouldn't. If someone I knew did that, and lost, I don't think I'd be letting them mooch off of me. Not for a second. Now, if something tragic happened, like a fire, or flood, then of course I'd be there to help, but if the decision to throw all your money down the toilet was a conscious one, then sorry pal, you've made your bed, you lie in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment