Wednesday, May 12, 2004

It's Impe time again....

In case you don't know, Dr. Jack Van Impe (pronounced "Impey") and his wife Rexella have a weekly tv show where they discuss important relevant topics and then tell you where in the bible it says that it's a sign that Jesus is coming. And that you're going to hell. This week's topic? Who knows? Same as every week.

Actually, the morons at Jack's website have posted last week's show again. It's kind of hard to tell, as all these shows are the same. It's also kind of sad that I recognized the fact that it's the same as last week's. :-(

Well, I guess I'll make fun of them anyways.

"I once caught a fish THIS big!!! Now, I could only feed Rexella and myself, but JESUS could have fed 5000 people (John 5:6-14)! Imagine that! When Christ returns (in a few years, if I’m not mistaken) He’d be a fool not to open a restaurant. He’d call it “Christ, that’s good Eatin’ ” Or, “Jesus' Fish and Chips, come for fish, stay for the salvation”. "




No comments:

Post a Comment