Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Original names...

Gwyneth Paltrow and 'that dude from Coldplay' have named their baby Apple. MSN has put together a list of other original names that celebrities have given their children. I was thinking about this earlier, and I came up with a few.

5. Grapefruit. That's good for either a boy or a girl I'd say.
4. Artichoke. Obviously a boy's name. Short forms would be 'Arty' or 'Choke'.
3. Beet. "I'd like to introduce you to my son Beet. Hey Beet, come here a sec."
2. Egg Plant. "I'm sorry, Egg Plant isn't home right now. Can I take a message?"
1. Baby Peeled Carrots. Not sure how an adult would feel about being called "Baby Peeled Carrots", but I'd be honoured to have such a distinctive name. I'm sure any child would be thanking their parents everyday while they are getting beaten up and having their lunch money stolen.

Please feel free to use these names if you're ever in need of a name for a child. I promise, I won't mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment